As a patient in the practice of Schweitzer and Schweitzer, PC, you should expect only the absolute highest standard of care. All of our doctors are Prosthodontists; specialists in esthetic, restorative and implant dental care. We also serve to satisfy all of your primary dental health care needs, including periodic cleanings and check-ups. In order to keep as current as possible, our doctors are active in teaching at local universities and hospitals, members of regional and national specialty organizations and have published numerous articles in scientific literature.
If you would like to schedule an appointment:
1. Please call the office at 212-759-4969
2. Email us through our contact form
We look forward to meeting you and satisfying your dental health care needs.
In order to expedite your registration as a new patient, you may complete the following four forms from the convenience of your home.
Please Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the pdf forms. Mac users: Please use Acrobat Reader instead of Preview to edit the forms. (Right click and select “Save link as…”)
- Financial Information Form
- Patient Information, Medical Assessment, Insurance information, and Consent for Treatment Form
- Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) forms:
After downloading our new patient forms, please either:
- Electronically fill the forms out and attach to an Email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill the forms conventionally and either:
- Mail – 133 East 58th Street, Suite 803 New York, NY 10022
- Fax – 646-735-1843
- Or bring the forms with you to your appointment
The HIPAA Notice of Private Practices form is strictly informational and intended for you to keep. Once you have read this form fill out the HIPAA Acknowledgement form and return it to the office with Patient Information, Medical Assessment, Insurance information, & Consent for Treatment Form and Financial information form.
For additional information on the concerning the HIPAA regulations click here to visit the U.S Department of Health and Human Services Website.